Monthly Home Delivery Service
We offer a selection of nourishing and delicious homemade food and natural health remedies, made using local & organic ingredients, delivered to your home every month.
Some of our core items include:
Bone broth, kombucha, sauerkraut, granola, garlic, soup, fire cider, jam/jelly, and of course our world famous fruit pies and meat pies!
Every month will have a different assortment of items. Sometimes we may include fresh produce from our gardens!
Here's how our monthly subscription will work:
1. You will pay for your subscription on the first of each month (by email money transfer) in one of the following amounts: $50, $75, or $100.
2. We will make and choose your items based on available, local ingredients. You will receive several different items depending on what we have available. You may choose gluten-free and/or vegetarian.
3. We will deliver the order to your home on the designated delivery date (depends on the area you live in. For example: North deliveries on the 1st Tuesday of the month, South deliveries on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, East deliveries on the 3rd Tuesday of the month, Black Diamond/Turner Valley/Okotoks deliveries on the 4th Wednesday of the month).
4. You will provide a cooler (and ice packs if needed) on your front step for us to put your delivery in. Please place clean empty jars in the cooler for us to reuse.
5. Enjoy our monthly newsletter with recipes, tips and photos from the farm!
6. Share your comments and questions on our Facebook page and private Facebook group!
7. Enjoy the fruits of our labour and make another step towards healthy eating with your family.
Here is an example of what you might receive in a $100 monthly subscription:
- Fruit Pie OR gluten-free Fruit Crumble
- Meat Pie (made with local pastured beef, pork and/or lamb) OR gluten-free meat stew
- 1 L of Kombucha
- 1 L of Bone Broth
- 500 mL jar of Granola
- 1 L jar of raw Sauerkraut
- 250 mL jar of Fire Cider (health tonic)
- 1/2 lb of organically-grown garlic from our farm
- Home delivery!
Sound good? Contact us at [email protected] today to order your monthly subscription! |